Thursday, March 24, 2016

  1. Why do you think certain items were ranked differently? I think it was ranked differently because it could show which supplies is more important and useful then other.
  2. Why did you change your minds about the rankings? I changed my mind because when I had a group they helped me see which one was more useful and which were not as useful.
  3. Did your team work together well enough to survive the Hunger Games? Explain. Our team didn't have a chance of winning with my rankings. 😓
  4. How did you overcome conflict and disagreements? We didn't argue as much, I mean we argued with at least one but we managed to get through by listening to other peoples opinions and ideas.
  5. What would you improve on the next time to increase your chance of survival? I would improve the items that help with climbing or hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment